What is the professional criteria for becoming a member?
- A successful Female Executive Board member is a female President, Chief, Vice President, General Manager or Director who is passionate about taking their emotional intelligence to the next level and is dedicated to leading by using both positional and personal power to influence rather than control.
- Female Executive Board members understand that leadership is hard work and taking calculated risks. They are willing to dedicate time and energy to developing fresh approaches to both new and long-standing problems and are open to innovative ideas.
- Female Executive Board members are looking to be appropriately pushed outside of their comfort zones. They are willing to open themselves up (once trust has been established) and be vulnerable for the sake of their own growth and development as well as the sake of other members.
- Female Executive Board members have a high sense of responsibility and a commitment to their groups and are committed to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
- Female Executive Board will ensure that no external or internal conflicts of interest (competitor, major customer, vendor, employee, etc.) exist within each group.
- Female Executive Board will also ensure that each group’s “chemistry” works for each member and each Group Mentor.
What is the time investment criteria?
Female Executive Board members commit to:
Full day quarterly & optional half day bi-monthly group meetings
- Hosted by a member at the member’s company
- Quarterly full day group meetings will generally be from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Optional Bi-monthly half day group meetings will generally be from 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- The first 1-2 hours of group meetings will be dedicated to the hosting member’s current objectives, challenges, obstacles etc. The hosting member will create the agenda for the first 1-2 hours with the help and guidance of the Group Mentor and may include tours, introductions to others (managers, boss, subordinates etc.), company information etc.
- The remaining time of group meetings will cover:
- Member and Group Mentor prior commitment status updates
- Member “spotlight” where each member will share current challenges, obstacles, difficult or confidential topics and seek input
- Education and professional development sessions will be offered exclusively to members at no additional cost to the member (at least 2 per year)
Bi-monthly one-on-one coaching (optional)
- The Group Mentor will meet individually with each member face to face 6 times per year for 1.5-2 hours to provide one-on-one coaching and mentoring
- The Group Mentor will also connect via phone, email, or video conferencing with each member monthly for additional one-on one-coaching and mentoring
- The Group Mentor will also be available via phone, email, video conferencing for member issues that are time sensitive
What is the member dollar investment criteria?
Your (or your company’s) investment in your professional development and success is $3,900 per year. We guarantee you will not be able to find a more affordable personal and professional development outlet that returns the tremendous value that Female Executive Board does. We are so confident that we guarantee it! If you don’t find value, you don’t pay, our guarantee is that simple. The annual membership fee can be paid either annually or quarterly, and is payable by check within 30 days of invoice.
Benefits of Female Executive Board
- Accelerate your Success
- Advance your Executive Presence
- Amplify your Impact
- Avoid Pitfalls
- Strengthen your Knowledge
- Develop your Brand
- Collaborate with other Female Executives